As the Termii Elevate conference 2023 draws near, we are thrilled to announce the first panel session that promises to be a game-changer for startups and SMEs. The session, "Winning Customer Loyalty: Proven Communication Strategies for Startups and SMEs," brings together an esteemed group of industry experts who have excelled in building strong customer relationships through effective communication. Join us on Saturday, 24th June 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria, for this insightful discussion that will empower you with invaluable knowledge and practical strategies.
The Termii Blog
Updates and announcements from Team Termii!
Lagos, Nigeria - Termii, a leading provider of communication technology solutions, is proud to announce its annual one-day event, Termii Elevate Conference 2023, set to hold in Lagos, Nigeria, on June 24th, 2023. Themed Building Stronger Customer Relationships,the event aims to bring together startups, SMEs, and individuals across Nigeria to explore the importance of communication to customers, product users, and brand placement, focusing on building stronger customer relationships.
In a world where the average consumer desire greater connection — with the brands they love and with each other, where consumers see brands as ideal facilitators of connection, businesses now more than ever understand the value of building relationships with the vast majority of their customer base.
For businesses to get the most out of their customer communication activities, they rely on telecommunications to stay connected all day. Managing IT Infrastructure performance and availability is a significant driver of revenue and customer satisfaction.
New: Webhook Dashboard - Real-time Monitoring, Quick Diagnosis and Resolution of Service Performance
We’re excited to announce the Webhook Dashboard release, now available on the customer dashboard at accounts.termii.com.
It’s a perfect time! We are excited to announce our BULK SMS API — an addition to the Switch feature that simplifies and improves the way businesses and developers can build bulk SMS in their web/applications this sales period (and of course, beyond).
Why is this an exciting update?
Before now, if developers needed to communicate with many users via Switch, they had to first;
- Use the send message API, which has a limit of 100 phone numbers and could only send a message to a maximum of 100 phone numbers in one single API call.
- the Campaign API, which took a long process of creating a phone book, uploading contacts.
At this moment, developers and businesses can send bulk SMS to up to 10,000 phone numbers in one single API call via Termii’s Bulk SMS API.
Termii Bulk SMS API is applicable if you need to:
- Send reliable and timely notifications. Making sure your users/subscribers don’t miss out on important and urgent information just got easier. You can use a single API request to send a bulk message to your customers.
- Communicate marketing/promotional updates. With the Termii Bulk SMS API, businesses can seamlessly make a single request that notifies a set of phone numbers
What does this mean for developers?
Easier application — One API request to send up to 10,000 SMS messages
How it Works…
Create a JSON payload that takes:
- An array of phone numbers between 1 and 10,000 in the
- Your message in the
smsfield in and then pass.
- Set your sender-id as from and then other necessary fields as stated in the documentation.
When you are ready, fire up the request and our system take it from there.
Sample JSON request
"sms": "Hi there, testing Termii",
"api_key": "Your API Key",}
"message": "Successfully Sent",
"user": "Peter Mcleish"}
Check the API documentation for more.
Please note: We strongly recommend the bulk SMS API for developers/businesses sending a message to multiple phone numbers, if otherwise, the send API is most appropriate.
Now that you know how to use Termii’s Bulk SMS API, you can enhance your company’s marketing and branding by reaching out to a large set of your customers with those special discount coupons, holiday deals, and updates from your business with a single API request.
To take advantage of Termii’s communication platform, log in to your account if you’re already a Termii user, or head over to termii.com to create a free account and get started.
We’re excited to announce our integration with Zapier! Sending messages on our platform has become more seamless and better. With Termii’s integration to Zapier, you can automatically send promotional and transactional messages to your customers/users.
Due to significant changes on WhatsApp Business API, we are shutting down our Low-Volume WhatsApp route and advising our users to switch to our High-volume WhatsApp route or use our alternate channels — SMS and Voice. This article gives a detailed guide on how to do that seamlessly.
HOW TO SET UP HIGH-VOLUME WHATSAPP
Comes with Unlimited Daily Messages
- Integrate our API — https://termii.com/guideline
- Visit your device page, apply for a device ID, or copy your approved device ID for testing — https://accounts.termii.com/#/devices.
NB: Test ID only lasts for 7 days after which we will deactivate you. Skip step 2 if we have added an ID for you.
3. Once you are ready to go live [the most Important]
Submit the following details to your support group or via email to email@example.com
- Your Facebook business name
- Your Facebook Page ID
- Phone number to attach to WhatsApp account
- Your current Verification Status
4. Submit a verification request on Facebook
5. Get approval status from Facebook
6. Visit your device page — https://accounts.termii.com/#/devices to get device details
7. Open your wallet and load your account with enough funds.
Nigerian YC-Backed CPaaS startup Termii secures Seed capital led by Kepple Africa Ventures and Future Africa
Termii, an African communications-as-a-service startup has raised $1.4 Million in seed funds. 50% of the round was co-led by both Kepple Africa Ventures and Future Africa while other participants include Aidi Ventures, Remapped Ventures, Nama Ventures, RallyCap Ventures, Assembly Investors, Acuity Ventures, and Kairos Angels. Notable Industry Angels also joined the round such as Eric Idiahi (Verod Capital), Tayo Oviousu (Paga), Josh Jones (Dream Host), Diran Otegbade, MyAsiaVC, and Ham Serunjogi (Chipper Cash)
What are Dedicated Virtual Numbers and How Can these Improve Your Customer Engagement with a global audience?
With its direct, personal, and universal nature, it is self-evident that SMS is part of a powerful tool for businesses to connect to today’s global audiences — across demographics and geographies.